December 24, 2015
SuperLab version 5.0.5 is now available with bug fixes and improvements.
Important Note for Mac Users
Great news on Mac: in version 5.0.5, SuperLab has graduated to become a 64-bit app. This brings general speed improvements, but more importantly, SuperLab is now well-positioned to take advantage of any improvements Apple comes up with next.
The downside of this switch to 64-bit is that we will be forced to drop support for older versions of Mac OS due to the lack of 32-bit development tools from Apple. Please plan accordingly:
– (Windows only) Touch screen input now works on Windows 8 and 10 tablets
– When editing a Stimulus List, SuperLab now displays a dynamic count as you add or remove items
– The “Create Lease Keys” dialog now displays clearer leasing instructions
– When your activation is nearing renewal, the “N days until renewal” popup is shown once per day, not once per launch
– Lumina 3G scanner trigger is now identified as “trigger” (not an extra button) in the output
– (Mac only) Notable speed improvement for opening large experiments
– (Mac only) Improved messages when a microphone is not found
– “Locate Missing Files” was treating two files named “X.jpg” as identical despite belonging to different folders – fixed
– Crash when using “Expand Events That Use Lists” – fixed
– Spurious error message if using “Run selected blocks” with custom Participant Groups – fixed
– Sporadic crash when using the older RB-x20 response pad input – fixed
– (Mac only) ISI time limits wrongly truncated to around 4 seconds – fixed
– (Mac only) Several glitches in GUI dialogs on Mac OS X Yosemite and El Capitan – fixed
– (Windows only) SuperLab icon looks bad in Windows 10 task bar – fixed
And last but certainly not least, this has been a good year for Cedrus thanks to you, our customers. We appreciate you and wish you Happy Holidays and a peaceful and happy new year.
Stay in Touch