RB-530, RB-730, RB-830, and RB-834 Models
Welcome to the RB Series response pads support area. Here are the documents currently available.
Installing an RB Series Pad
• Installing the USB Driver for Mac OS X
Still using Mac OS 8 or 9? Click here.
• Installing the USB Driver for Windows
• Installing the USB Driver for Linux
The RB Series response pads are compatible with the following application programs and libraries:
• Other Resources: C++, Python, and more
Other Support Documents
• The Response Pad DIP Switches
• Interfacing with the Accessory Connector
• Determining or Changing the USB Driver’s COM Port Setting (Windows)
• Comparing the Different RB Series Response Pad Generations
• Firmware Revision History
• The RB Series Response Pads Protocol
These are the support documents for the RB-x30 generation models. For others, see:
• RB-x40 Support
• RB-x20 Support
It is our goal to make the RB Series response pads compatible with as many software products as possible.
Click here for more information.
The fastest way: your question may already be answered. Anyone can view but you need to register to post a question. The forums are monitored by Cedrus staff and questions are answered.
Go to Community Forums ►
Send a Support Email ►
Stay in Touch
RB Series Response Pads
Support Main Page
© Copyright 2019 Cedrus Corporation, P.O. Box 6309, San Pedro, CA 90734 - USA